Participate in summer camp fun from your own home. Each month this summer, Penn Museum will release a themed kit of activities that will allow young learners to make the most of their home environment through crafts, experiments, short videos, games, and other interactive resources. Online kits will be released the first Friday of the month.
Pay What You WishBuy Kits
There are no programs currently scheduled. Please check back future updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access the Summer Exploration Kits?
- On the date of the kit launch, you will receive an email with the kit’s unique Padlet link and password. Kits will not be accessible prior to their release date.
- What is Padlet?
- Padlet is an online resource sharing site. Padlet allows us to easily share downloadable materials, activities, videos, and resource lists for our Summer Exploration Kits.
- What is included in the kits?
- Each kit will include an overview of the kit theme, art-making activities and instructions, hands-on experiments, Digital Daily Digs, links to related Museum programming, and a resource list so you and your family can dig deeper into the kit themes.
- Will I need to purchase special materials to complete kit activities?
- Activities have been designed for easily accessible materials, such as paper, pencils, crayons, scissors, or various recyclable materials. All activities will have a list of additional materials that can be used if you have them but that are not required in order to complete the project.
- I registered for a kit and haven’t received an email with the link. What do I do?